AumaKhau-Ki (R) Energy Balancing and Training offers a saving on the Levels 1-3 energy training package This training package allows you to select or mix your online or live training options at will.
For those of you that enjoy live, interactive, and immersive training environments, this experience will shave years off your learning curve. AK Training starts with our Level 1 frequency which serves as a catalytic healing protocol. As you move through to Level 2 training, you will gain in-depth assessment skills (which are lacking in most energy practitioner sessions) to help you identify patterns of disharmony in the energetic field. Level 3 helps you to refine your ability to conduct live and remote energy assessments and balancing sessions from anywhere.
This system helps you to create an:
- effective self-care routine,
- practical skills to build an effective energy medicine session
- gives you an outline of the energetic system, assessment skills, and treatment planning
- the science of energy
- the connection between chakras and healing
- proven energy protocols for stress relief and holistic living (from a science meets spirituality based perspective)
- strong assessment skills of the energy fields and chakra system
- a step-by-step protocol for self-balancing, chair, table, and remote balancing sessions
Our training will give you a strong foundation into the body, mind, emotional connection and how emotions affect each power center of the body (aka the chakra energy centers). You leave these training’s completely equipped to work on others to help create harmony in the body, relief from stress driven symptoms, and a fully comprehensive system to build a practice.
- Levels 1-3 training packages include access to the AK Midwest Members Area for easy access to your pre-training information, certification information, training support calls, etc.
LIVE AND ONLINE TRAINING:
ONLINE TRAINING: Your Live interactive Online training is hosted via Zoom. Dates for training are listed specifically to the date/event listed
Online AK Level 1-3 provides you with 15 hours of live and interactive instruction:
- Level 1 9am-1pm
- Level 2 9am-2pm
- Level 3 9am-3pm
Online courses are 2 hours shorter than live courses and do not offer CEU’s
LIVE TRAINING Location’s Huntley, Crystal Lake, Richmond
Your LIVE training location will be listed specifically to the date/event listed
Live AK Level 1-3 provides you with 21 NCB approved CEU’s:
- Level 1 9am-4pm – 6 NCB approved CEU’s.
- Level 2 9am-5pm – 7 NCB approved CEU’s.
- Level 3 9am-6pm – 8 NCB approved CEU’s.
You will receive an instructional email week of classes.
Please be sure to email us and let us know if you are selecting online or live training.
*Course payment is non-refundable or transferable – No exceptions.